3.50

This extra fine decorative glitter is non-toxic and suitable for food contact.

The glitter is not fully digestible, so whilst eating it is not harmful, we recommend the glitter is removed before the cake is eaten.

This glitter is a really easy way to add a glamorous sparkle to your sugarcraft creations, simply sprinkle on the item or, for a more fixed finish, coat the item with edible glue before you sprinkle. The results are stunning!

This Pastel Blue adds a subtle sparkle with a hint of blue.

5g net weight – loose pot

In stock

SKU: 5060197931667 Categories: , , ,

Leave a Reply